WnSoft Forums

Simply trying to create a DVD for dvd player/television viewing

joykamin

This is the first time I've used the 6.0 version to create a DVD slideshow. I never had a problem with the 5.6 version, but none of these discs I've created will show on my dvd player. I've created virtually the same file as one I did last year and burned 30+ dvd's with no problems. All DVD's from last year start with the little arrow icon to start the DVD...and chapter options.

I must have tried 5 or 6 different discs today...what am I doing wrong? My DVD player (actually 2 of them) will not recognize the dvd's...although they play fine on a computer. Using DVD+R, and using the create DVD for television viewing option.

Is there a tutorial I can view...something I'm missing on here?!?!

joy kaminski,

My DVD player (actually 2 of them) will not recognize the dvd's...although they play fine on a computer. Using DVD+R, and using the create DVD for television viewing option

Since you say your disc is working fine on the PC ... make sure your Videobuilder Televison Setting is set properly to PAL/SECAM or NTSC ( depending on your requirement for playback on TV/DVD player).

Since you recently installed v6 ... maybe the setting is different than your other version builds. PCs usually can play both types ... TV/DVD players are somewhat one type or the other (though some newer players can now play both)

*DVD-R is more flexable for most older players ... whereas DVD+R is more suited to newer players.