WnSoft Forums

The Rainbow Nation - South Africa

As the FIFA World Cup is in full swing in my country, South Africa at the moment, I thought it would be appropriate to show

the members some slides of the beauty of this country. The tourists out for the world cup are having a fantastic time, savouring

the local food and soaking up the atmosphere at the games. I have spoken to a number of them and they are amazed at the beauty

of the country and the hospitality of the South African people.

I have included some of the famous and beautiful tourist areas of the country, so I hope you enjoy. I have diverted from the norm

as far as the music is concerned. The african music is unique and so are the rhythms and words and I had to use songs with lyrics

to give the presentation a real african feel.

PC: http://www.mediafire.com/?irjmnmmzdqm

MAC: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzih4j3jdmw

Colin

As the FIFA World Cup is in full swing in my country, South Africa at the moment, I thought it would be appropriate to show

the members some slides of the beauty of this country. The tourists out for the world cup are having a fantastic time, savouring

the local food and soaking up the atmosphere at the games. I have spoken to a number of them and they are amazed at the beauty

of the country and the hospitality of the South African people.

I have included some of the famous and beautiful tourist areas of the country, so I hope you enjoy. I have diverted from the norm

as far as the music is concerned. The african music is unique and so are the rhythms and words and I had to use songs with lyrics

to give the presentation a real african feel.

PC: http://www.mediafire.com/?irjmnmmzdqm

MAC: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzih4j3jdmw

Colin

Thanks Ken and Rick for your comments. This country has many beauty spots for the ardent photographer and many game reserves for the wildlife phtographer.

My late brother in law was a professional photographer and won many international awards for his wildlife photography.

Colin

Hi Colin,

Great photos but especially the animals and great music to go with them. I have a number of friends who have spent their holidays in your country and they all enthuse about it. Maybe I will get there one day.

Re your visit to UK, I am afraid the Lake District will be rather busy during August but if you can put up with that it is a great place to photograph but wherever you go I look forward to seeing the slideshow.

Mickp.

ps Can't you do anything about the Vuvuzelas!!!

Colin,

What a wonderful and refreshing look into your country! Great photography and music with spectacular glimpses at such vast landscapes. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing!

Regards,

Bill

Hi Colin,

Great photos but especially the animals and great music to go with them. I have a number of friends who have spent their holidays in your country and they all enthuse about it. Maybe I will get there one day.

Re your visit to UK, I am afraid the Lake District will be rather busy during August but if you can put up with that it is a great place to photograph but wherever you go I look forward to seeing the slideshow.

Mickp.

ps Can't you do anything about the Vuvuzelas!!!

Hi Mick,

Thank you for your comments. I am hoping wherever we go, it will not be too crowded. We do leave end of August and will be there most of September and I

understand the school holidays should be over by then. It will be great for you to come over and the exchange rate will favour you. Let us know if you do.

Very good photos !

The animals's one are great !

Wonferfull landscape !

PS : same answer for the vuvuzelas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gif

Hi Daniel, thanks for your comments. Sorry about those annoying vuvuzela's, yes I agree that they are loud. You want to live here and hear

them in the streets and wherever you drive. Anyway the atmosphere in the country is electric and truly wonderful and festive.

Colin

Colin,

What a wonderful and refreshing look into your country! Great photography and music with spectacular glimpses at such vast landscapes. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing!

Regards,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your kind comments. It would be great if you and your family could one day make a trip out here, there is just so much to see and do.

Colin

Hello Colin, Thanks for posting your Mac Version for us to see. It played perfectly, both Video and Audio. I really enjoyed watching your fine presentation and found it very interesting. Thanks Bill

Hi Dick,

Thank you for your comment. I tried to show what the thousands of soccer fans here for the world cup would have the opportunity to see

when visiting this beautiful country. They all have an opportunity to see the animals and scenery as all is within reach of a number of

the stadiums and cities they are visiting.

Colin