WnSoft Forums

Alsace by air

Michel

great shows Michel, Fujiboy had done one the Alsace area and that got me looking into it's history -- great wine country :P

fujiboy's site

http://users.skynet.be/michel.geeraert/

these type of show's open one's eyes up to the "old world" as well as "today's world"

this is where an english version explaining the pictures would be great -- like a scrolling text across the bottom of the slides

and a pause feature so i can study the indivdual frames and a built in translator and a ????

i hope as these enhancements to P2E are developed, the shows are all redone with latest features :rolleyes:

ken

great shows Michel, Fujiboy had done one the Alsace area and that got me looking into it's history -- great wine country :P

fujiboy's site

http://users.skynet.be/michel.geeraert/

these type of show's open one's eyes up to the "old world" as well as "today's world"

this is where an english version explaining the pictures would be great -- like a scrolling text across the bottom of the slides

and a pause feature so i can study the indivdual frames and a built in translator and a ????

i hope as these enhancements to P2E are developed, the shows are all redone with latest features :rolleyes:

ken

Hello Ken Cox

I am the author of "Alsace by air"

In your message you wrote :

"this is where an english version explaining the pictures would be great -- like a scrolling text across the bottom of the slides and a pause feature so i can study the indivdual frames and a built in translator and a ????"

Sorry. My intention was to make a diaporama in french and english but I am a "new born" for PTE as I bought it last week only !

Now that I am a bit more familiar with this great software, I promise never make same error ;-))) ... if traduction make's a sense.

I "produced" a new diaporama about emergency and this time I made it in two langages.

I sent it today to Michel for his site if it has interest for the community.

Regards

Patrick

Strasbourg, France