WnSoft Forums

Mesilla Valley

gh6539

George

I would have liked larger picts

neat format tho' :rolleyes:

ken

Thanks Ken,

The beginning panorama slides are 6018 x 1080px in size. Overalll I was pleased with the result.

Regards,

Thanks Ken,

The beginning panorama slides are 6018 x 1080px in size. Overalll I was pleased with the result.

Regards,

Hi, George,

As one who grew up in the Mesilla Valley, I was happy to see some familiar sights from Old Mesilla, well worth the download time to me. I remember geese weeding those pecan orchards in the 1950's, a novel occurrence then.

You could pare down the pixels of those panoramas to 1920 in the long dimension, and that would be the largest that anyone would need to view them at optimum resolution in this show. On the other hand, if you were actually performing full-screen pans, then your present pixel dimensions would serve well.

Anyway, thanks for the tour down memory lane.

David White

Hi, George,

As one who grew up in the Mesilla Valley, I was happy to see some familiar sights from Old Mesilla, well worth the download time to me. I remember geese weeding those pecan orchards in the 1950's, a novel occurrence then.

You could pare down the pixels of those panaramas to 1920 in the long dimension, and that would be the largest that anyone would need to view them at optimum resolution in this show. On the other hand, if you were actually performing full-screen pans, then your present pixel dimensions would serve well.

Anyway, thanks for the tour down memory lane.

David White

Hello David,

How strange to have one view a slideshow that is from the area presented.

I appreciate all your comments. I am new to PTE and still learning.

Regards,

Hello David,

How strange to have one view a slideshow that is from the area presented.

I appreciate all your comments. I am new to PTE and still learning.

Regards,

Hi again, George,

You are still learning, and I hope that I am, too. :>)) Please keep the good slideshows coming!.

Yes, our family lived in Las Cruces and Hatch from 1949 to 1959. Attended Mesilla Park Elementary School. I get really lonesome for that country and big, Sonora-style enchiladas (stacks of tortillas and sauce topped with a fried egg) from La Posta restaurant in Mesilla.

Are you an El Paso native?

Enjoyed your web site.

David

Hi again, George,

You are still learning, and I hope that I am, too. :>)) Please keep the good slideshows coming!.

Yes, our family lived in Las Cruces and Hatch from 1949 to 1959. Attended Mesilla Park Elementary School. I get really lonesome for that country and big, Sonora-style enchiladas (stacks of tortillas and sauce topped with a fried egg) from La Posta restaurant in Mesilla.

Are you an El Paso native?

Enjoyed your web site.

David

I was born in Memphis, TN. I have been in El Paso most of my life.

My wife is native El Paso.

I will try to keep slideshows going.

Regards,