WnSoft Forums

Automatic Notice of New PTE Presentations

cottage

In an effort to help spread the word about new PTE slide-shows and also aid authors who do not always post on the forum, you can now subscribe to receive automatic notification of new PTE presentations posted on Beechbrook.Com. Referring to the attached image, you can subscribe on any of the PTE Download pages and unsubscribe at anytime via the email notices you will receive.

Enjoy,

Bill

post-154-052338000 1286976731_thumb.jpg

Bill,

Thanks very much for advising the forum members. I will again start posting my slide shows to your web site as I have noticed that the number of downloads far outweigh the number of downloads from this forum. I do realize that the posting can only remain for 30 days if not uploaded from a personal website, but that is fine.

I still have a number of slide shows to put together and will post them to your web site as the response from forum members to the slide shows uploaded recently has in my opinion been very poor and I do not mean only my slide shows.

Thank you for your efforts, I am sure it is appreciated.

regards,

Colin

Bill,

Thanks very much for advising the forum members. I will again start posting my slide shows to your web site as I have noticed that the number of downloads far outweigh the number of downloads from this forum. I do realize that the posting can only remain for 30 days if not uploaded from a personal website, but that is fine.

I still have a number of slide shows to put together and will post them to your web site as the response from forum members to the slide shows uploaded recently has in my opinion been very poor and I do not mean only my slide shows.

Thank you for your efforts, I am sure it is appreciated.

regards,

Colin

Colin,

I'll be waiting for your material. You certainly have some great ones !!!! smile.gif

Bill

Thank you Bill for this very useful feature. I experiment it since 2 weeks and it is working great.

Thank you also for your uninterrupted and silent commitment, since many years, to image and PTE presentations.

Patrick