WnSoft Forums

Fantasia

David Porter

A bit of a departure in that the audio is the theme of this show and hopefully the pictures compliment it. If you don't like the pictures then just close your eyes and listen to the music. A bit long at 9.5 mins but I have edited 5.5 minutes out but only 29.5mb. Comments good or bad will be appreciated.

PC download

Mac Download

MICK

really liked the show - your zooms/transitions were neat

but imho - you could of done without the small popups

the sunsets were bang on

ken

Thanks Ken for your comments. On my first post, the music for the pop ups did not sync for some reason. I've put it right now so hope they will make a little more sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Mick,

Fantasia is one of my favourite pieces of music and the interpretation with your usual high standard of photography is good. You have shortened the music by the right amount. However the music being so British, I feel the photos abroad are inappropriate and the sequence improved when you changed to ones taken in this country. I also didn’t like the pop ups – to me they are unnecessary gimmicks like 3D effects. I am looking forward to your next AV. What’s your next challenge – voice overs?

Regards, Roger

Thanks for your comments Roger and I will have a think about the pop ups but I wanted something to sync and emphasise the sudden chord in the music. I'll try and do something else. Two projects on the go - Bodiam Castle but not sure I have enough content plus Stourhead but want to get back for some Autumn shots. voiceovers, maybe but not my voice.