WnSoft Forums

Burning Man

coopernatural

All,

Have uploaded an AV, ’Burning Man’ to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qyif8h774o3bc64

Warning Graphic Content’ It contains nudity, a Death Camp where a brutal crucifixion takes place,

a bit of idolatry and some fire dancing, so if you think that might offend you, don’t download.

This is a watered down version and just to spoil things further, I have disabled the keyboard controls.

Davy

DAVY

no wonder you have not been around for a bit -- must have took a month to get the collection then build the show -- had to really watch to see the subtle movements/transitions

great detail of the sculpture's

a work of art

luved it

great day to publish it -- HALLOWEEN :)

ken

Ken,

I had originally been sent pics from a friend, who had attended this year’s Burning Man festival.

I made them into an AV for him, but as these were personal pics, I did not want to include them here,

so I had a look at images from over the last few years.

I replaced each pic from the original version.

I would take a trip there myself, even if it was only to share a bike ride with a few hundred women. :)

Davy

Hi Davy,

I Googled " Burning Man Festival" as I had not heard of it. I browsed a good number of the photos on their site and I have to say I found yours far superior plus you have processed them into an excellent A/V. When next in Nevada.....