WnSoft Forums

Piano Textures

dpletts

I liked a (commercial) track made by Bruno Sanfilippo so much that it inspired me to make a slide show to accompany it, and Bruno has kindly given me permission to add the link to to this forum.:

Download

Length: 5mins 6secs

Size: 23.2MB

The abstract images are generated with my own software.

David P

Hi David,

Very nice abstract images and nicely synced to the music to give a very relaxing programme. I have played around with your software and incorporated some images into my version of Lin Evans's 3D Cube and thought the use of the 3D parameters would be add a new dimension to your abstracts. Have you tried it?

Hello Mick,

Thank you for your kind words and appreciation of this presentation. I haven't given 3D much thought. I would love to see some examples of your 3D cube work - and I'm afraid I am not aware of Lin Evan's 3D Cube.

Hi David,

Here is my version of Lin Evans 3D cube to which I have added some abstracts to the cube but also some simple movements created with the 3D Parameters. These are not in the least artistic but I am sure after some practice you could produce something worthwhile. I am also attaching my PTE file so you can see some of the workings but I do recommend Lin Evans free tutorial on the cube which you will find hidden away under Tutorials. Hope this is of interest and please contact me if you want any advice bearing in mind that I am far from an expert.

3D Cube Show

3D Cube PTE file