WnSoft Forums

Extracting Images from Exe files

susiesdad

I have just installed today's offer from http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ "All Medi Grabber" that appears to be able to extract images from Exe files made with PTE. I have just tested with PTE v5 .exe files and have been able to save the images to a separate folder. For those of you who need to rescue images from an old Project this programme seems at first glance suitable. The program must be downloaded and installed today to qualify for the free copy.

Regards

Alan

ALAN

I wrote them a year ago with the following question - what happens if i have a crash on my main drive, and still have the original download on another disk off the computer - your giveaways are date stamped - how would i reinstall?

never got an answer

so dont fall in love with program unless you figger on buying it if you have a problem

ken

I just installed it and tried to extract from a PTE exe file of 169 images. It stopped at 29 images. Since one of those images was larger than 300KB I assume that I entered the passwords correctly and am not using a shareware version.

So, to the uninstall it shall go. I really was only curious to see how it worked. IMHO those who do not guard their original images as if they were gold are making/will make/already have made a big mistake.

I just installed it and tried to extract from a PTE exe file of 169 images. It stopped at 29 images. Since one of those images was larger than 300KB

I am suprised as the tests I have done extracted a mixture of file sizes, some files over 1MB, without a problem.

Alan