WnSoft Forums

New Slide show Added

BootZilla

I've just uploaded a new slide show "059 creative graphics" to my site. It contains designs created with Apophysis software along with graphic elements built in CorelDraw and Photoshop. Third party filters and custom brushes were used.

40 megs

1920x1080 resolution

PTE Template by THEDOM

Greg Gordon

My link

post-5207-019911200 1298001351_thumb.jpg

Greg,

That show was absolutely fantastic. The transitions were so smooth and very well thought out. I will definately be keeping this one.

The use of borders definately added to the show. I would like anyone to challenge the use of borders in a show such as this one.

Well done!!!

Colin

Ken -

I had info re; viewing on a MAC but got complaints of problems, so I removed the info. It seems that it's hit or miss. I don't know where the problems lie but until I'm sure that all the issues are sorted out, I'm going to stay away from mentioning anything about the Mac platform.

Colin -

I'll have to checkout the Chaos software, looks intriguing.

Re; borders, I use them all the time when laying one image over top of another. You'll notice that I only use the borders on images that are not full frame. It's a way to separate one from the other and make it easier to focus on the foreground image. Sometimes, I will use a full frame blank black image to darken down the background image to give the foreground image more impact.

Greg