WnSoft Forums

Lakes 2010

baldsparky

Hi

nothing special with this slideshow, just a few photos taken on our holidays in the Lake District in 2010, (not as good as Maureen's (Lakeland Lass) I'm afraid.)

The show is 23mb approximately 6 minutes long and can be downloaded at the link below.

http://cid-d571131e2917d4d9.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?resid=D571131E2917D4D9!135

Paul

Paul -

Nice show with great clarity. Good choice of music as well. I too love the shots of the sailboats on the calm waters in the mist. That was quite an abrupt ending. I could sense the music was ending and thought some sort of fade out would be in order - maybe some credits as well.

It's a keeper,

Greg Gordon

Hi Paul,

Really enjoyed your show. A very nice collection of photographs, and as has been mentioned,

the music was good. Pity about the ending with the music fading before the end and no end credits.

One small thing that I noticed. I do feel that some of your shots could have been given more colour

enhancement, especially the sky. Look forward to more from you.

Thanks for sharing,

Colin

Hi

thanks for all the comments regarding Lakes 2010.

Regarding the ending of the show I agree I should have put more effort in for public viewing, but it was made for my own collection and it didn't bother me that much and also it was a last minute decision to upload it and I never gave it a thought. Thanks for pointing it out and next time I must do better. (Sounds like my old school report)

Kind regards

Paul