WnSoft Forums

Tala Game Reserve (Version 2 remake)

I have remade the AV "Tala Game reserve", thus cutting down on time and number of slides. I hope that anybody who viewed my original

will find some small improvement. Thanks again to the guys who gave me some valuable crits on the original.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?qzawmrkz24sjv1h

Colin -

After viewing both versions of your latest show, I would say that version 2 is better in my view. Highlighting the insert images with the white border helped make them standout. The added animation is a positive element. The length was never an issue for me. Yes, there was some perceived repetition in some of the scenery shots but I like the different angles.

Greg Gordon

Well done Colin, the remake is such a great improvement and has some 'zing' about it with the variations in animation, the grouping of photos, the change from one style of slide to another, making the show really lively and most enjoyable, giving the viewer a better 'flavour' of the area and its wild life. Now, I only wish I could take photos like yours.

David P

To all above who have commented on my remake, a BIG THANK YOU.

This is what this forum is all about, everyone contributing in their own way to assist the members become better at what we all love doing.

Colin