WnSoft Forums

no sound in preview

ale53

Hello from Italy

first of all sorry for my English.

I created a slideshow (with PTE 7.0.3, tried also 7.0.2) that takes about 33 minutes and 140 slide and 8 movies (mpg) + songs (MP3).

In working mode everything is OK - ((audio sync all movies and music).

In preview mode you only hear the sound of movies.

I tried in every way, only one track with all the songs, every song a track, but the result is always the same: no sound when the songs are in MP3 preview.

I state that I never had any kind of problems with earlier versions of PTE, even with the most complicated (such as cube and masks), and with every type of music.

My operating system:

Motherboard ASUS P6T SE

RADEON HD 4890

CPU. INTEL CORE I7

9 GB RAM

S.O. WIN 7 64 PROF.

It doesn't works also with windows XP.

I hope this problem will be solved, otherwise, unfortunately I will be forced to abandon PTE with movies, and only use it only with the slide.

Tanks for the answers

Ale 53

Ale 53,

I hope this problem will be solved, otherwise, unfortunately I will be forced to abandon PTE with movies, and only use it only with the slide.

Since you are testing a PTE Beta version ... there is most likely to be issues. When posting issues on Beta releases its best to post them in :

Bug-reports for PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.0 Beta:

*Important Note on Beta Release:

Please remember that it's a beta version, not final product. It may have problems, some functions may don't work. Also this beta version doesn't have all features which will be added later before final release.