WnSoft Forums

Help Please

quensh10

Can anyone help please, i have just purchased PtE 6.5 delux version, and when i go to burn to DVD via Video Burner, each time it asks for my key, which is acknowledges is OK. But then the DVD slideshow has a disclaimer running across the bottom saying "this is from a trial version". I have loaded and reloaded the programme with the same useless result each time

Ant idea how to get out of this?

regards

Barryq,

Its possible there is something corrupt with the VideoBuilder key you received ... a recent user just had the same load issue.

You did buy the Deluxe edition — $75 ?

see post:

I have P2E Key extension, but VB will not keep it. [sOLVED] - WnSoft Forums

Could you take a screenshot of your About information displayed and attach/post it in your next reply ? Open PTE and from top main menu bar ... click Help | About PicturesToExe. This will help to see what Features got recognized and registered. (Block out your name in the image if you so desire)

See example attachment:

post-45-0-00724400-1303642447_thumb.jpg

Barryq,

You should contact Alena of WnSoft Support thru a private message (forum) or from submitting a support ticket (WnSoft.com) explaining your issue.

WnSoft Technical Support

* In the meantime while waiting you may want to try :

-Uninstall PTE program.

-Then make sure your Windows user login has full administrator privileges.

-Install PTE program

-Load your PTE Registration key(s).

-Test results ... Check again the About details (Deluxe Features should not say Not Available if the key(s) loaded properly.)

Hi

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still get the same result - on the about information it still says "Delux Features not available" I have posted a ticket on the subject and await a response - very frustrating - I beginning to regret this purchase.

BQ

Guest Yachtsman1

Yet another dissatisfied customer, 4 years at least this has been going on, time it was fixed once & for all. I will not up-date my video builder until it is fixed. :angry:

Yachtsman1.

Can anyone help please, i have just purchased PtE 6.5 delux version, and when i go to burn to DVD via Video Burner, each time it asks for my key, which is acknowledges is OK. But then the DVD slideshow has a disclaimer running across the bottom saying "this is from a trial version". I have loaded and reloaded the programme with the same useless result each time

Ant idea how to get out of this?

regards

Hello,

Your support ticket with this issue has been replied. Probably you didn't receive notification. I'll re-send the key at your e-mail address. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Kind regards,