WnSoft Forums

Video path

caro16ar

Hello

I tried Beta version for a big exe (approx 800 Mo). There are some big videos, and I choosed not to include them in the exe, but to search them on the hard drive when the exe is launched. It works well when I use my computer, which what i prepared the exe.

I wanted to launch the exe from another computer. I copied all files and directories on the hard drive. But the exe doesn't find videos because the path is not exactly the same (MyDocuments...).

Is there a solution to use a simplify path, that recognizes the emplacement of videos only with the name of the directory that contains the exe file ?

Thanks for answer

Caroline (I'm french so I'm sorry if my english is quite bad :o)

Caroline,

Just place or keep all the external video files and the EXE file together in the same folder on the other computer. Donot use multiple folders ... just one folder for all the content.

THe EXE file will automatically look directly relative to itself if the original path to the videos cannot be found.

Caroline,

But another problem, the videos are black and white. Strange, do you know why ?

Is this black and white issue with all videos from same source ?

Initially the greyscale playback is related to old video cards and lack of meeting the D3D performance needs required for video playyback in PTE.

You should read this post as it relates to greyscale playback and also download its video samples to test on your PC.

Short video slideshow (7.0) - WnSoft Forums

* Test the sample videos Igor has supplied and verify playback.