WnSoft Forums

New Mac user

Mr H

Hi, i have just bought a Mac book pro and was wondering if it is possible to run Pictures to Exe on my new machine, i all ready use it on my windows pc but would like to continue to use it on my mac book. I would like to no how to go about down loading and installing Picture to Exe to my new machine, if it is possible, i did e mail customer services two days ago, but they still have not replied . Thanks Mr H.

Hello Mr. H. Wnsoft PTE is written to "only" be installed and run on a Windows system. I too now am a Mac user and miss PTE. One can build a presentation on a PC to run on a Mac though. There have been some that have installed Windows on their Mac using Mac's Bootcamp or VMware Fusion or Parallels as a virtual machine. There has been info stating that they are working on a Mac stand-alone version but just recently the company announced that it could be another 1 or 2 years till that is ready.