WnSoft Forums

Lovin' Louie

Truelight

I'm really not a "cat person," but Isabel Cutler's show really did convice me I "Gotta Love Louie." Beautifully photographed with a good music selection, this show is a glimpse into an owners' love for her pet and the "personality" of this beautiful animal. Two-thumbs up Isabel! Nice work!.

-- Rick

I'm really not a "cat person," but Isabel Cutler's show really did convice me I "Gotta Love Louie."  Beautifully photographed with a good music selection, this show is a glimpse into an owners' love for her pet and the "personality" of this beautiful animal.  Two-thumbs up Isabel!  Nice work!.

-- Rick

Thank you, Rick! This was the second "serious" PTE presentation I put together and as you sensed it was truly a labor of love. I never knew a cat could be so loving or charismatic! I'm hoping to learn how to record my own music from my keyboard so I don't have to worry about copyright restriction.

Isabel

My pBase galleries

Aren't cats great? I enjoyed your show. We have 3 outdoor cats and they are fun to watch. Your show made me want to bring them inside! We also have birds, dogs, and horses, and there's many missed "Funniest Video" opps. One of our horses is hilarious. Same with our parrots, but they turn into statues when they see a camera.

Give Louie a hug for me!

~Cindy

Aren't cats great? I enjoyed your show. We have 3 outdoor cats and they are fun to watch. Your show made me want to bring them inside! We also have birds, dogs, and horses, and there's many missed "Funniest Video" opps. One of our horses is hilarious. Same with our parrots, but they turn into statues when they see a camera.

Give Louie a hug for me!

~Cindy

Thanks, Cindy...looking forward to seeing a PTE presentation with your critters!

Isabel :)