WnSoft Forums

Jerky film in Pic2exe

RedButton2

PicturesToExe is a wonderful program and I could already make a lot of good things with it. Many thanks to Igor!

Now I have a problem:

If I make a movie (MP4 720p HD) play, he runs around. In Pic2exe he jerky, even after converting from Pic2exe. Why is this so?

Thanks vor help.

Fred

Fred,

First ... make a test playing just the MP4 video file using your media player. How smoothly does MP4 playback ?

When you say "even after converting from Pic2exe" ... are your saying you have converted the MP4 video file to a AVI video file using PTE's own Video Converter tool ?

If yes ... how smoothly does the AVI video file playback using just your media player?

*What is the name of your media player ? ( Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic-Home Cinema, etc. )

*Playing video with PTE requires more demand of your video card performance than playing back video thru just your video player alone.

nobeefstu, Thank you for answering

"When you say "even after converting from Pic2exe" ... are your saying you have converted the MP4 video file to a AVI video file using PTE's own Video Converter tool?"

Both, with or without conversion.

"Playing video with PTE requires more demand of your video card performance than playing back video thru just your video player alone."

I did not know. I think that's the solution! What graphics card do you recommend?

Fred,

Have you tested with this PTE video sample provided by Igor to see if it can playback correctly on your PC :

Short video slideshow (7.0) - Post #55

What graphics card do you recommend?

We would need to first know your current PC specs and video card.

Suggesting a compatible video card requires knowing whether your PC is a Laptop or Desktop, PCI (PCI-E) Bus Type available on motherboard, and your Power Supply wattage.

"Short video slideshow (7.0) - Post #55"

Sorry, this file is no more avaiable.

And the video card: It is for Windows 7 ultimate, but for several different PCs. I've been considering it myself, it would be too expensive to change all PCs.

OK, you've helped me a lot well, I know now why did not it.

Many thanks for your help, nobeefstu.

Have a nice weekend!

Fred