WnSoft Forums

Sights and Sounds of Leyburn Shawl

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Leyburn Shawl is at the beginning of Wensleydale and is an area used by residents & vistors alike to spend leisure time. Legend has it Mary Queen of Scots passed this way on her journey to London to meet her fate at the hands of her sister Elizabeth 1st. While passing through an area of brambles the shawl she was wearing is supposed to have snagged on them. The pictures were in the bottom of my image barrel, some having been used in other shows. The close ups were taken with a non macro 70-200 canon lens, which was the only one I had at the time, the correct lens having been sent for repair. While writing this I realised my wife had her camera when we did this shoot, unfortunately her pictures weren't included. However by way of compensation I've included one she took.

Mechanics 17.4MB Mediafire download, 33 slides, 4m 46s run time, 2 music tracks & some sound effects slide size 1920x1080 pixels fixed.

Edited use URL below

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-74115700-1334736577_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

After realising I had missed off some my wife's pictures, I went back & added them. The first version has been deleted, the differnce to the first is 17.4MB download, 4m 46s run time, 33 slides.

link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi,

Could not download as it says download deleated.

Rick

Hi Rick

If you read the second post the first version was deleted, the second version URL is on that post.

And here link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1