WnSoft Forums

Picturesto Exe

Catlem

:)

I just wanted to say I downloaded the trial version of this program this afternoon because it was suggested on an about.com forum and I'm having a ball! It's simple to use, which is what I need. I also downloaded ITunes, also suggested on that forum, to look for background music....

I'm sure I'll have questions as I proceed but for now I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this!!!

Cathy from New York

I just wanted to say I downloaded the trial version of this program this afternoon because it was suggested on an about.com forum and I'm having a ball! It's simple to use, which is what I need. I also downloaded ITunes, also suggested on that forum, to look for background music....

I'm sure I'll have questions as I proceed but for now I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this!!!

Cathy from New York

Regarding iTunes...thanks for mentioning that route for getting music. I just registered and downloaded my first piece of music, which was recorded in m4p format...one I hadn't seen before. I know there's an option to record in mp3, but I thought I could download the music and then convert in case the original format was better sound and I'd want that just for listening.

I chose to burn the selection to disk and upon trying to add more music to the disk via my Roxio software found that it was inaccessible. I have a feeling that iTunes finalizes the disk rather than the session.

Have you found that to be the case?

Isabel

To be honest with you, Isabel, I haven't downloaded any music from ITunes yet. I haven't burned any slideshows to my CD yet. But I have Nero and intend to use that.

If I understood your question correctly it's possibly ITunes is finalizing the disk. Thanks for the warning. I guess the best way to go is to download on to your hard drive before putting the music to CD. Let me know if you find that better

I just wanted to say I downloaded the trial version of this program  this afternoon  because it was suggested on an about.com forum and I'm having a ball!  It's simple to use, which is what I need. I also downloaded ITunes, also suggested on that forum, to look for background music....

Cathy from New York

Regarding iTunes...thanks for mentioning that route for getting music. I just registered and downloaded my first piece of music, which was recorded in m4p format...one I hadn't seen before. I know there's an option to record in mp3, but I thought I could download the music and then convert in case the original format was better sound and I'd want that just for listening.

I chose to burn the selection to disk and upon trying to add more music to the disk via my Roxio software found that it was inaccessible. I have a feeling that iTunes finalizes the disk rather than the session.

Have you found that to be the case?

Isabel

As usual I figured out my problem in the preferences and see I can download to wav (and then convert to mp3).

Isabel

To be honest with you, Isabel, I haven't downloaded any music from ITunes yet. I haven't burned any slideshows to my CD yet. But I have Nero and intend to use that.

If I understood your question correctly it's possibly ITunes is finalizing the disk. Thanks for the warning. I guess the best way to go is to download on to your hard drive before putting the music to CD. Let me know if you find that better

Yes...I'm pretty sure iTunes is finalizing the disk when you burn from it. Now that I realize I can download in wav and convert to mp3 I will do my burning from the Roxio software.

Isabel