WnSoft Forums

All the Fun of the Fair. Complete revision.

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

There have been lots of comments on this show mainly the problems with animated sections, burst shots & video clips. After much tearing out of hair, I've finally arrived at a version that is acceptable for me, saying that it is still basically the first attempt at adding video using a Panasonic FZ150 to a PTE show. If you have read my other posts on the problems with glitching video, you will know what's been changed, however, I will briefly repeat it. Video, the three clips were converted to MP4 1280x720 & inserted back allowing PTE to optimise them. The three burst shots on 12 separate images were condensed down to 1 one image. The video clips had an offset added, the same length as its transition, the slide times were re-jigged to match the sound track. All this has resulted in a show 50% of the size in MB as the precious one.

Mechanics. 38MB Mediafire download, 47 slides, 4m 20s run time, everything else as the original. It's not meant to be an RPS submission just a test bed.

link removed by author, PM me if you want the link.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Rick, all think all the waffle (Lancashire for verbals) there has been about this show & the others I put together last week has probably helped a few others, or possibly put them off video for life. As for myself, now I think I know how it's done within the restrictions of PTE, I will persevere.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric

the xp sp3 with 256 ram on video grunted to get thru

ken

Hi Ken

I assume you mean 256MB on Ram?, if so I'm not surprised.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Eric

yes 256 mb of ram

thought i had described my systems enough times that you would have figgered it out -- it has done well up to the introduction to pte video -- it will play store bought movies perfect so methinks Igor or you have to refine the process -- my 64 mb system will even play movies but quit playing pte's with the advent of pan and zoom test shows that Igor produced to see where the break point was

ken