WnSoft Forums

No Sound on Youtube

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi I've just uploaded my Panda Lite show to Youtube, the video is there but no sound, any ideas??? :(

Incidentally just upgraded my PTE account to get video builder, all went smoothly, although the first new key entry was rejected, deleted the dot at the start of the keystring & it was accepted. Also due to the good pound/dollar exchange rate it was under £30. :rolleyes:

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Ken

The volume bar on Youtube is at full. Played around with it but no joy. The link has been deleted Can only put it down to an up-load bug? Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Deleted link 10.6.12

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Tom & Ken

Just tried again with a small (13MB) show, no video, same thing no sound & no notification re copyright??? Odd thing with the latest one, the exe was 13mb, the upload to Youtube 58mb took over 15 minutes to upload, the Pande Lite only 5 minutes & 30mb. Off to bed now, will try the mike test vid tomorrow with vo. Tom where does the stored YT file get stored?

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

PS supposed to have deleted PL but it's still running???

10.6.12 deleted link.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Eric & Ken,

You can change the youtube file save location. My youtube mp4 is about 8 times larger than the slideshow .exe file.

post-2058-0-03913900-1339292797_thumb.jp

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom

Found the YT produced MP4's in the show's folders. I'm not even going to try to upload the mike test show it also contains music added by me. I'm going to try a video clip & see what that produces. Not an auspicious start to my YT experience. :(:(:(

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

I've now uploaded a video clip to YT & the sound is there. :rolleyes: However, I can't see the point of having this as a feature of PTE if it is going to strip out the MP3 content. I assume it's picking up the data from the show file & automatically blocking it. :unsure: The quality of the clip is not as good as the original. I've tried again to delete the two PTE shows. It's a steep learning curve.

Yachtsman1 :(:(:(

PS can't see the clip link??? :(:(:(

Guest Yachtsman1

For Tom

The clip was recorded on the FZ150, with the sound zoom switched off & wind cut on. As you can see it was windy but my ears couldn't detect much wind noise. another plus for the FZ150.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

short sweet lots of mosic :)

smooth video

ken

Thanks Ken.

Just up-loaded the three clips from All the Fun of the Fair, strung together using video pad, quality not as good as originals & the wind noise problem on the camera hadn't been sorted when they were shot.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Ken.

Just up-loaded the three clips from All the Fun of the Fair, strung together using video pad, quality not as good as originals & the wind noise problem on the camera hadn't been sorted when they were shot.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

must be a delay between up-loading & posting the clip???

another try?