WnSoft Forums

How to Create a Dvd Slideshow using PTE

mikegreenslade

As I'm totally new to this Software and Forum, I have viewed many Links etc but, dissapointed really as to finding just Tips here and there. :(

What I would like to see is a "How To" Post, step by step etc, on how to Create a "Dvd Slideshow" using Jpeg's.( I use Nero6 for Burning).

It would also be a good Idea to do a "How To-step by step" to Create a Dvd Video Show using PTE.

The reason why I write this is because we are in the DVD World now, I have a Pioneer105 Dvd Writer, also 4 Dvd Players throughout my Home but cant play PTE Slideshows. :(

Is there a 'How To' create a CD using PTE, to Playback on a Dvd Player(not computer) already on this FORUM?

Help Needed!

Mike.

Yes, please. This is exactly what I am needing. I know how to create the slide show and burn CD's, but now I am transitioning to DVD. What are the steps? Do I need the newest Beta version of P2E? Will I have copy protection on the DVD as far as the client printing individual jepg files as photo's? Perhaps this has been covered long before I found this forum, but a repeat of the information would help.

Since Igor is still developing this Beta version of PTE 4.20 ... Im sure its going to be awhile before you get a full/more in depth help file on AVI/DVD. Usually a help file is made well after all the beta testing is complete and the final version is released.

Thats why Igor supplied this section of the forum ... as to help everybody.