WnSoft Forums

Thanks to all !

Guest guru

Guido, old friend - how are you?

I just noticed you are logged in on the forum right now.  I remember you were "backing off" from writing every day, but I have not seen or heard from you for a long time. So make sure you don't disappear entirely from the PTE forum scene.

Hope things are going well in ALL your pursuits,

(Bob)

Guido:

I just saw you signed onto the forum.

Welcome back, we miss you

(Jim)

Thank you very much, my friends, and all the others who wrote me. Don't worry, I won't disappear from the PTE forum. I am always with all of you, and I read all your posts. My interest in PTE and in our forum didn't change.

It's true, lately I'm no more as active in forum as the past years. But I am really very busy doing too many tasks, and solving too many problems not related to software or hardware...

Moreover, I see there are many forum members (old and new) who can answer the questions and solve the problems even better than I could...

So I take a little rest now, after so many posts in this forum and in earlier too!

Thank you again for remembering me, and see you soon!

Hello Guido !!!

Good to see you on today. Hope your holiday season has been a happy and healthy one :D

Yes, definitely alot of new faces have appeared in this forum ... esp since the implementation of the video feature has surfaced.

But its always a welcome treat to see good ole friends ... even if only once in a while !!!

Take care my friend Guido :lol:

* As usuall ... I found us posting almost the same time in another topic :):P:D