WnSoft Forums

Perth, Western Australia

Hi all,

In December and January we paid a visit to Perth, Australia to visit family. The city of Perth is beautiful and there is plenty to do and see.

We were very lucky with the weather and it was very hot at times with temperatures often in the 40's.

This is the first in a series of presentations that I hope to post on the forum.

45,2MB, 50 slides, 5m,44sec, 1 video insert.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?e3f01c870nh3uhe

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Colin

Very envious of the sunshine. Good pictures, nice music, however I don't think the video added to the quality. I know it's difficult to ditch something you only get one chance to take, if it had have been me & I wanted to add a sequence of a plane landing, I would have found a qood quality version on YouTube & slipped that in. Just my opinion. Looking forward to the next.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Just had a quick look on YouTube & found this.

Hi Colin,

Very much enjoyed you showing me around Perth. Good photography and visual effects.

Warmed me up on a cold March day in England! It is very much a personal record of your

visit to Australia so the illegal addition of someone else’s copyright video material is not needed.

Looking forward to your next presentation.

Regards, Roger.

Thank you Ken, Eric and Roger for your kind comments.

I was in two minds as to whether to include my video clip, but decided to keep it.

This video clip is my own which was taken with my video camera. The full video I uploaded to Youtube and have included the link to this if

anybody is interested in watching.

Colin

Hi Colin,

I particularly liked the composition of many of your building shots and the interesting angles you managed to find. Overall a good show and record of your visit. I agree with Eric about the video but don't think you need a one off video there, good quality or bad.

Thank you Mick for your comments. I do agree with everyone about the video clip.

Ken, we approached the Australian coastline at about 10,000ft and made a slow descent turning a number of times and when on final approach, we were at about 2,000ft.

Colin

Great work Colin. Nice images all around. Thanks for the ride-along. I enjoyed "flying" with you and it saved me on plane tickets. ;)/>/>

A beautiful city, and what great weather you enjoyed while visiting with family. Architecture is great. Might have to put that one on the bucket list.

Regards,

Bill