WnSoft Forums

The Lakes in February

raybridges

Hi Ray,

Viewed your show three times now, hence delay in posting a reply. To be honest my first viewing was overshadowed by your choice of music and also the long sweeping pan at the start. The first piece of music i always associate with state funerals of royalty but I couldnot identify it. The second piece, Pavane, I have used a couple of times and I kept visualising my own work. Having identified the first piece and blocked out the second piece I now appreciate your excellent photography and especially your use of a long lens. I also thought some of the transitions were excellent, gradually bringing the scene to life, no doubt with some PS work as well. The colours were firs tclass and I guess you were lucky with the weather. A little long maybe but I appreciate these shows are also a personal momento of your visit. I am off to the Lakes later in the year and hope I can produce something comparable.