WnSoft Forums

New Member's site

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Image Suite

Just wanted to say that I very much like your website.......it's clean and easy to follow.

I noticed at the bottom of the page that you designed it but you don't advertise website design anywhere on the site........although your news section implies that you do this commercially too...............do you offer this as a normal service?

I'd be interested in how much you charge.......

Thanks

DS

Hi DS

The website design is not a core activity for The Image Suite, which is why we don't pro-actively advertise it. Clients, however, often want an audio-visual to compliment their website design, so we offer to combine the a/v development and design with a re-vamp of an existing site or the build of a new website.....to create a branding.

As for cost...........how long is a piece of string? It varies greatly.........if you have a specific requirement, then I recommend that you email us directly for a quotation.

Sorry not to be more helpful on the costs, but we tailor the costs and the offering to the clients budget.

Thanks again for the interest, and for the compliments on our site......feedback is always appreciated, whatever the tone! :)

The Image Suite

Hi All

Just a quick 'thank you' to all those folks that have visited The Image Suite website.......we have monitored the hits and the figures are very exciting for us (I'm staggered by the response).........to say nothing about the amount of direct interest and enquiries we've received.

Keep visiting the site as the News section will be updated again shortly as and when our programmes are expanded and other discussions finally come to fruition.

Thanks for your support........don't forget to link in to Multi-Media Matrix too, where we have some new (non PTE) forum threads commencing.

The Image Suite :)