WnSoft Forums

A Day at the Beach

colin hill

Hi all,

A number of days over the weekend was spent at the beach during our stay in Perth.

The one Sunday we arrived at the beach at 6.00am and left after 8.00pm after having watched the most beautiful sunset over the Indian Ocean.

In between cooling off in the ocean and suntanning on the beach, I was able to get hold of my camera and capture a number of candid shots using my 200mm lens.

Towards the late afternoon as the sun was setting, the fishermen arrived and started casting into the cool ocean from the shore.

Of over 200 photographs I took that day, I have tried to put together my best to produce this presentation. Hope you enjoy.

Comments are welcome.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x2j4ls6k6058nlx

Colin

Colin, you really are a tease knowing what awful weather we have been having in the UK but I have to say I think this was the best show so far of your recent efforts. Great photography and well put together including the mini zooms and the zoom out from the sunset to the fisherman. I particularly liked all the evening shots especially with the excellent sky scenes. Slight moan in that your shows do not fill my 1920 x 1200 monitor and has black bars all around - uncheck "Fixed size of slide in pixels" in Project Options ?

Hi Mick,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Sitting on the beach and watching that Sun slowly set with the glorious clouds turning gold in colour,was an amazing experience for me.

Personally, I too agree that this show probably is the best so far and I just loved the piece of music when I first heard it and had to use it for this show.

I am coming to the end of my journay of my trip to Perth, with probabaly one more which will cover a wide variety of places and subjects. I will definately uncheck "Fixed size of slides in pixels" in my next show

and please let me know if it works for you. So glad you enjoyed and once again, appreciate your comments.

Colin