WnSoft Forums

Updating to 7.5

I have been inactive for well over a year now due to a couple of family bereavements and am just starting to get back into my photography. I see the latest version is 7.5.8 whereas I am still on 7.0.3, is it OK for me just to download this and update or have I missed something in the time I have been away. For example do I need to do have updated to some other version before I can go to 7.5 or is there any extra payment involved?

It will be a new leaning curve as I expect PTE has advanced significantly since I last used it

Tony Falla

Hello Tony. Welcome back. You should be good to go. The latest version will install in a separate folder from your current version.Once you see it is working OK you can uninstall the previous version if you want to. If you have paid the initial fee for the basic version of PTE there are no additional fees. However once your license expires for the Deluxe version there is an additional cost.

From Wnsoft website:

Upgrade to PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.5 for Existing Users

For owners of the Standard edition

You can install and use this new version for free within the features of the Standard edition.

Or you can upgrade to the full Deluxe edition of PicturesToExe 7.5 and use all the new functions.

For owners of Deluxe edition

You have 2 years of free upgrades to any future versions from the date of your original purchasing of Deluxe edition.

If your license key has expired for this new version, you can choose any of these ways:

• use any previous version with all the functions for an unlimited time;
  • use this new version within the functions of the Standard edition;
  • pay for the upgrade to the latest Deluxe version.

Upgrade Policy

This upgrade requires a previous license key for PicturesToExe.

After the upgrade to the new Deluxe edition (from the Standard edition or expired Deluxe edition) you will receive a second license key for the Deluxe features that allows for free upgrades to all minor versions. Your original license key still allows the use of any future versions for free within the Standard edition regardless of the second Deluxe key.

Regards,

Bill

Thanks for that Bill, Idid reply when you first answer but suspect I forgot to press the Post button. Have now downloaded 7.5 and am trying to get my head round the changes that have been made. Suspect I will be asking a few questions in the next few days

Tony Falla