WnSoft Forums

Shoreham airshow, 2012

Donfoster

I have posted another airshow on Beechbrook titled "Shoreham airshow, 2012", This was called Battle of Britain airshow 2012.

The day was mostly overcast so some of the skies are a little bland. The show can be found at:- http://beechbrook.com/pte/

There are several bits of music in the show starting with a song from the first world war.

Hope you enjoy the sequence.

Don Foster

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Don

After raving about the first show, I was hooked & had to download the second one. IMO you should have shown this one first, or alternatively re-do this one to the same format. The pictures were great the subjects superb but the overall content apart from the end didn't do it for me. Have a listen to 633 Squadron music, it's great for the timings & pace for this type of show. I know I prattle on sometimes, but when I was at the height of my aero modelling days, I had built a 1/6th scale Mk9 Spitfire which was based on the WW2 ace Johnny Johnson's machine. I flew it at a school fete with a pre made sound track on the tannoy composed from 633 Squadron & The Blue Max music & gunfire, it was my most memorable aeromodelling experience, & the kids loved it.

If this show was mine I would re-do it to the format of the first one. :(/>

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Thank you for your comments Eric, This sequence won the "Kent County Photographic Association" annual audio visual competition and was also awarded the trophy for best photography.

Though you can never please everyone I respect your opinion, but I want the sequence to be different to the Farnborough one.

Best regards

Don