WnSoft Forums

Registration Key

Phill

Hi All

Thanks for your last advice and suggestions, but i seem to be struggling even more now i did has you said lads and downloaded

version 4.14 and kept it separate. but with only having version 4.20 beta. i cant find a pte key as AL says in his reply i havent unzip 4.14 yet as i dont wont to lose what i have in 4.20 beta.

Has you can probly tell i am not that clever with computors .but willing to learn .i dont always get chance to reply straiet away one has to work sometime.

But thanks for your replys

Phillip <_<

Hello Phill!

Don't worry, all of us have met some problems when we were beginning!...

You seem to have two main problems:

• Installation of two different versions of PTE;
  • The registration key

As to first, follow the advices of Al and Igor. If you want to feel more sure, save (= copy) your .pte (and .exe?) files in "My Documents" or on the desktop, then reinstall 4.14 and 4.20. To not to mix up the two installations, create in C:\Program Files two different folders (e.g. "414" and "420").

If you don't find "Pictures To Exe" in Start > Programs, create a shortcut of the two "apr.exe" (rename them PTE 4.14 and PTE 4.20).

As to reg.key (or pte.reg), it's enough to double-click on it or click with the right button and chose "Merge". This must be done only once, because the key is valid for all PTE versions.

If you need more help, don't fear to write again!