WnSoft Forums

Matrox Dual Head 2 Go

stockton3d

I have purchased an external Matrox DualHead2Go converter to take a single wide stereo image 2048 x 768 pixels from my computer video output and split it into two halves LEFT and RIGHT, each 1024 x 768 pixels (XGA size). These two images are then sent to two XGA DLP projectors, overlapped on projection onto a silver screen, and viewed using polarising glasses, just like in a 3D cinema. However, the rightmost 100 or so pixels of the RIGHT image are missing on the silver screen, making stereo viewing impossible.

I've tried swapping the projectors over, tried different P2E versions, tried different screen resolutions and P2E screen sizes, all to no avail.

Other software that can do the same output of 2048 x 768 stereo pairs works perfectly, only P2E fails to display the full RIGHT image via the Matrox converter.

P2E gives perfect stereo output to dedicated twin-output video cards in many other computers; it's only via the Matrox DualHead2Go external converter that there's a problem.

Any ideas?