WnSoft Forums

Lakeland A to Z

raybridges

This show has been created to fulfil a set subject exercise at our camera club AV group, this is to depict the alphabet. I have chosen 26 words all starting with consecutive letters of the alphabet .Size 24mb 5 minutes 10 seconds long. Lakeland A to Z link

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Ray

Loved the pictures & music, however, I have the same problem with your VO as another show earlier this week. I just couldn't hear your words. The music at the beginning was low so I turned up the volume, towards the end the volume of the music was too loud & I had to turn it down. If it was mine I would try a re-record of the VO with different recording gear, or if time doesn't permit, ditch the VO & add the words to the screen as the images change. Just my opinion, I do however have tinnitus in both ears & the right ear has only 1/2 the definition of the left. Old age has crept. :(/>

Yachtsman1.

Hi Ray

Loved the pictures & music, however, I have the same problem with your VO as another show earlier this week. I just couldn't hear your words. The music at the beginning was low so I turned up the volume, towards the end the volume of the music was too loud & I had to turn it down. If it was mine I would try a re-record of the VO with different recording gear, or if time doesn't permit, ditch the VO & add the words to the screen as the images change. Just my opinion, I do however have tinnitus in both ears & the right ear has only 1/2 the definition of the left. Old age has crept. sad.gif/>

Yachtsman1.

Thanks for your comments. I have played the AV to a few of my friends and they did not have a problem with the voice over. I will be showing the AV to my AV group friends o in a large hall next week so that could be the acid test.

Regards,

Ray.

Hi Ray,

Managed to hear it okay without bumping the volume but it was just a little indistinct so will good to see it next week. Lakeland does spoil you when taking pictures elsewhere - so much beauty in a relatively small area and very well captured on you A/V. Will go back there soon.