WnSoft Forums

How To Get Music From PTE EXE

HaroldB

Guest Techman1

Harold,

I haven't tried it lately and you are right the older versions would put the file in the Windows Temp directory under a PTE newly created temp directory. I just ran a test and don't see the MP3 file that I did previously under the older versions. I guess Igor is protecting the sound/music files now.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Fred

Depends what you want this for, copyright and all that, but you can set Adobe Audition to 'Record' then set PTE EXE to play and there you have it. I have just tried it on one of my sequences.

Ron [uK]

Depends what you want this for, copyright and all that, but you can set Adobe Audition to 'Record' then set PTE EXE to play and there you have it.

I just did the same thing with Cool Edit 2000. The quality is astonishingly good (to my ear). I expected it to sound pretty lousy, but it sounds great!

Thanks a lot!

Harold

Does this mean that you are now copying the music as well as the images? Naughty, naughty!

Perhaps it is time to add something in the program that will stop this - just like the option to prevent copying the graphics!

I know, I am an old fart, sorry!

I'm looking for a program that will let me take all the beautiful shows that have been contributed to the forum members and make a massive set of vcd's so that i can enjoy them on the big screen. I just hate having to say " come and have a look at this" then move my chair over so the family can share the computer monitor.

anybody know of one?? B)

ken