WnSoft Forums

Hyperlink problems

lenny

Hello to everyone:

I've been trying to add a hyperlink that works in the new beta version, 4.20 #7 without success, is anyone else having this problem. I go into object editor, select hyperlink, give it a caption, action on mouse click is set for Open Web Page, with a simple web address, http://www.nba.com/nuggets/, when I test the link by running preview it locks up the program, I have to crt-alt-del to get out, the box that pops up says PtoE not responding so I select End Task, as soon as the program closes the web site comes up.

One other thing I noticed is if Nav Bar is enabled with top-left selected when I click on hyperlink button the button is behind the Nav Bar, I have to change the Bar location in order to move the link where I want it.

Thanks for any help

Lenny Kezer

Guest Techman1

Lenny,

I just tested the link you were trying using the same version, but Beta #8 and it works as it should. Sorry I don't have Beta #7 loaded currently. The link connected to the Denver Nuggets site and looked fine. No lockups either.

You might try this with Beta #8 and if that doesn't work maybe exclude the navigational controls to see if that's the issue.

Good luck!

Fred