WnSoft Forums

Options slide

Nikoley

Thanks for a great program !

But I suddenly found that I was missing a single function :

When you create a multi-page presentation is very useful (in my opinion ) would be able to select " SET UP A SLIDE " add window transitions one more point :

Go to the first slide after the specified time.

For building blocks based on information in your program this function would be very useful .

Otherwise, when you call one what that particular page , then the presentation of all the remaining Leafs continue the program.

And you have to use the home button , and it is not always appropriate to have on the page.

If this is possible , it would be very grateful !

Спасибо за великолепную программу!

Но я вдруг обнаружил, что мне не хватает одной функции:

При создании многостраничной презентации очень полезно (на мой взгляд ) было бы иметь возможность в опции "НАСТРОИТЬ СЛАЙД" добавить в окно переходов еще один пункт:

ПЕРЕЙТИ НА ПЕРВЫЙ СЛАЙД ЧЕРЕЗ УКАЗАННОЕ ВРЕМЯ.

Для построения информационных блоков на базе вашей программы такая функция была бы очень полезна.

Иначе при вызове одной какой то конкретной страницы, презентация затем листает все оставшиеся далее по программе.

И надо пользоваться кнопкой ДОМОЙ , а не всегда ее уместно располагать на странице.

Если такое возможно, то буду очень благодарен!