WnSoft Forums

Make Show to Give to Bride & Groom

BartonPhoto

Welcome to the Forum, Barton!

You don't need to add a navigation bar or buttons if you don't want to. Just put together a simple, ordinary show and "compile" it as an ".exe" file. Then copy it onto a CD, either with or without an autorun feature.

Thank you for the info.

But what I'm looking for is step by step instrusction on how to do the final creation of the show.

I've made the show. But when I save it to the CD. I have the compleate program it just as if I would be giving them a compleate system to make any thing they wanted.

I just want to make a auto run show for the Bride. So the only thing they can do is see a Show, not how we make them.

Hope I'm clear as to what I need to learn.

www.BartonPhoto.com :unsure:

:blink: Is your problem making the cd autorun as opposed to just saving the show to cd? If so there's an excellent utility to do this, described in an earlier message on the forum.

You need to look for: boxig Posted: Feb 29 2004, 01:32 PM

I hope this helps.

:unsure::D Thank You all for your information.

I have never been on a information system before.

So how do I find this "cottage" and get Al's Pte101, Ogl and Carol's "Create Slideshow"

also the You need to look for: boxig Posted: Feb 29 2004, 01:32 PM

Again thank you for the help. This is new to me I'm usualy the one helping others with the programs I use.

Barton

Guest Techman1

Barton,

Were you able to figure this out based on the information provided? The quick answer is that you need to create an executable file. This is done in PTE under the FILE dropdown and then the "Create Slideshow As...". This will create the any-name-slideshow.EXE file. Replace the "any-name-slideshow" with the name you want to use. This would be the file to put on the CD. As stated also, you can then add a Autorun.inf file that will cause the CD to automatically start your slideshow on anyone's PC.

Let us know if you got it working properly. Hang in there, this is a program very much worth learning.

Fred

:D:lol::)

Thanks everone all of the information was just what I needed to get going in the correct direction,

The Show worked out just great. Can't wait to show this to the Bride and Groom.

726 images + music == almost 1Gig of Show.

This program has endless possibilities.

thank you all

Barton

www.BartonPhoto.com

Now I need to learn how to get a much smaller show on to my web page. I think this would get the attention of a soon to be Bride.......

Hi, Norbert,

Welcome to the forum!

And, thanks for your kind remarks. Glad you are finding the tutorial useful. I, too, am enjoying very much the many many excellent features of PTE. And they just keep getting better as Igor adds new improvements to the program.

Like you, I also enjoy all the creative opportunities in Photoshop. The feathered mouse pointer in my tutorial is one of the PS brush shapes, modified for my own use.