WnSoft Forums

Fault on Title Slide.

Mike Craven

I have been able the make over 10 different shows in DVD, SDVD, and VCD.

In my opinion I can see little difference in quality between DVD and SDVD and

VCD. My one problem is whilst in Movie Factory Title page the image I pick as a background for the start of the show has a mottled effect, but as the shows go into 2nd slide picture quailty is fine.

Can anyone throw any light on this fault.

regards

Mike C.

I have had the exact same problem with the first slide being mottled also. As a workaround, I place a black image as the first slide and set the duration for a second. Then the title slide (which is now the second slide) does not suffer this effect. The mottled effect is never evident when the background is all black.

I had the same sort of problem when the first slide is an object type of slide with text - it will sometimes jitter, and when going thru the comversion process with tmpenc it doesnt seem to like a slide that is set "do not show picture" as first slide

have got around problem by making coloured jpgs to use for first slide -- also have been putting one at the end as well

But i convert all my shows first to svcd mpg format with tmpgenc first -- half the work is done if i decide to go further -the converted files can be saved -i have 2 vcd boxes that will play that format and i can decide if i want to go further

ken