WnSoft Forums

"Two Returns to Liverpool,Please."

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

Yesterday dawned bright & sunny, what to do? How about a trip to our nearest city, Liverpool. Not realising the schools were on holiday & it was the 25th anniversary of the Hilsboro disaster, we set off determined to do this as cheaply as possible. I had noticed the NCP near our station was advertising £1.50 for all day. On arrival, it had risen to £2.50 & only before 10am, so I rapidly reversed & made our way to the Park & Ride, £1.50 all day. This took us to within a couple of hundred yards to the station, where Merseyrail is free for seniors with a Merseyrail seniors pass, including the Mersey Ferries. 45 minutes later we were in the heart of the city, weather sunny but cold. Being impossible to avoid the crowds, I've made it a feature of this show.
Mechanics. Run time 8 minutes, 158MB, 61 slides 6 video clips, 2 music tracks, & a few sound effects. Aspect ratio 16-9 slide size fixed 1920 x1080 pixels. The £14 plus sandwiches & drinks in John Lewis killed the cheap day, but we enjoyed it, hope you do.
Yachtsman1.

http://www.slideshowclub.com/files/file/133-two-returns-to-liverpool-please/

Link now active.

post-5560-0-27296300-1397666020_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Just put together the video clips of the Liverpool Street Entertainers contained in this show. Less than a minute, usual Youtube degredation.

Yachtsman1.