WnSoft Forums

DVD Slide Show

davem1

i have just created my first DVD slide show and it came out fantastic, i have read various posts on what software to use when creating your first show i tried pinnacle studio 8 but without much success, i finally used TMPGEng 2.5 to conver the exe to Avi file and to complete the process including writing to the DVD, i used TMPGEng DVD Author, these two programmes are so easy to use and the picture sound and clarity was perfect, ie at full screen, i created all of the 161 slides in PS @ 116kb, i added four music tracks using Adove Audition, so all in all it has been well worth it, and thanks Al for all the previous support.

Dave

Quickflixs,

you are proberbley right, but i have not purchases any as yet just trying out the one's i come accross, i have Adobe Premier 6 but to be honest i am unable to use it with PTE as i don't know how, but thanks for the advice.

Dave

Put the Premier disk into the drive. As soon as it starts loading Stop it Now go to My Computer and Right Click on the drive letter. Select Explore navigate where it says "Using Photoshop for Premier".

There you will find a tutorial on how to make slide shows with stills in Premier.

Very easy.