WnSoft Forums

Stop Music for interactive show

Graham

I have produced an interactive show where the music starts on slide 3. Slide 2 has all the navigation for the show to direct you to different parts. When Slide 3 starts so does the music. Still with me !

On every page during the show I have a button that allows you to go back to the navigation page. The trouble is the music is still playing for its duration.

Is there anyway to stop the music playing when the user navigates back to Slide 2.

I could do this in actionscript in flash, but to make a show like a pics2exe show is a lot of work.

I hope that is clear

Graham

Guest Techman1

Graham,

If I'm following you correctly, I believe you can go to the Customize Slide button for your Navigational Page (Slide 2) and Click on the "Use Customized Settings for this Slide" and under the Music tab, click the "Play new background music file(s)", but don't add any music to the section. This should stop the music whenever this slide is played.

Give it a try and let us know if this works correctly (again assuming I understand your original request).

Fred