WnSoft Forums

Full HD (1080) uploads to Utube

Ronniebootwest

I am attempting to create a new web site using Adobe Muse but am having some problems with uploading slide shows to Utube in full HD.

I created the mp4 file in Pictures To Exe an usual and then uploaded to Utube. They all played good at the 72 HD setting but, only a couple played at the highter 1080 HD.

Why is this, does anyone know the answer?

You can see what I mean by taking a look at my draft site at http://ronniewestphotography.com/ just click select the menu item for 'Slideshows'

Cheers, Ron.

Guest Yachtsman1

I am attempting to create a new web site using Adobe Muse but am having some problems with uploading slide shows to Utube in full HD.

I created the mp4 file in Pictures To Exe an usual and then uploaded to Utube. They all played good at the 72 HD setting but, only a couple played at the highter 1080 HD.

Why is this, does anyone know the answer?

You can see what I mean by taking a look at my draft site at htpp://www.ronniewestphotography.com Just select the menu item for 'Slideshows'

Cheers, Ron.

Hi Ronnie

Tried pasting your URL into my search box but only came up with http://www.ronniewestdigital.co.uk/ ? I added this link using Kens method, didn't know about the one Peter mentions. With regard to your YouTube queries what setting are you using to publish your video for YouTube? using the gear wheel icon see screen shot, assume you know how to change the quality the YT video is being streamed at see screen shot 2. How do you know what quality you are downloading at, my downloader won't always allow HD, depends what the uploader allows.

Eric

Yachtsman1

post-5560-0-88367000-1425991048_thumb.jppost-5560-0-96156300-1425991058_thumb.jp

You may have solved my problem. Some of my uploaded slide shows are quite old and way back then I may well have uploaded incorrectly (at the wrong settings when creating the mp4 video.

I will check tomorrow and see what I did and, if needed, I will recreate the slide show and upload at 1080.

Thanks for the thumbs up.

I don't understand why you cannot access my site (ronniewestphotography.com) Have you tried entering a search in Google?

Ron.

Hi Eric, glad that you found the site OK (Yahoo must have some slow mice crawling around the net) Remember that this site is in its infancy and will obviously have bugs until I get my head aroung using Muse.

At the momeny I have only just understood the slide show widget.

Did you find that the shows played OK?

I checked again this morning and you were quiote correct, the shows that only play at 72 were only uploaded with that resolution. In future I will pay attentikon and create at the higher resolution of 1080.

Thank you for steering me in the right direction.

Ron