WnSoft Forums

Stations of the Cross

After a long period of silence I have at last posted "Stations of the Cross" on www.slideshowclub.com/ . Wood carvings using 122 different woods by William Fairbank is on permanent loan at Lincoln Cathedral and this sequence contrasts the new with the old within the background of the Cathedral. A commentary describes the various stations. I hope you enjoy.

Very much enjoyed your sequence. Great to see a sequence with commentary.

The commentary was well paced and very well delivered.

Please don't mind me nit-picking but I thought the last image of the cathedral was diminished by the corrugated roof at

the bottom of the frame and I would have liked a few seconds after the last image faded rather than the sudden bounce

back.

Perhaps a fade to black?

Snapcam

Hi Snapcam,

Thanks for your comments. Long-shot of the cathedral was grabbed v.quickly from the car on the way home whilst holding up the traffic. Tried zooming in to crop out the roof but then cathedral is very tight in the frame but probably better. Added a few seconds to the background green at the end but don't think I want to fade from green background to black as green is the background all the way through. Thanks for your interest.

Mickp