WnSoft Forums

Custom Colors

mbskels

Just started out with this program. Tutorials are excellent - thanks to all.

I do not seem to be able to retain custom color settings - between slides for example. I can add the color to the custom color palette but when the colors dialog is next opened palette is empty.

Am I missing something?

Malcolm

Guest Techman1

Malcolm,

Welcome to the forum. Are you talking about the background color and if so, are you using the Project Options, Screen and then the Background color. This sets the color for the whole project and then you can selectively change the background for an individual slide using the Customize Slide, Main and then Background (if desired).

If this isn't what you are talking about, please let me know and I'll try to help further if able.

Regards,

Fred

Hi, Malcolm,

Welcome!

You're right, the colours hold once set for a particular feature, but the setting in the "custom colour" palette seems to disappear when returning to that option in "Customize Slide". Maybe this is something Igor could address in the next version. :unsure:

Fred and Al,

Not a big problem - I am just keeping a note of the RGB values instead - but I thought I was missing something.

Good forum and some spectacular slideshow samples.

Looks like a steep learning curve, though :o

Thanks for the info.

Malcolm