WnSoft Forums

Conversion of My Paillard Bolex H16 16mm Cine Camera to a Lamp

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

This is the third one of these I've converted. The previous ones were made into shows & are on YouTube. Unfortunately YT didn't like this one so it's on Dropbox. There are over 50 slides, 5 home cooked & 2 YT video clips, a voice over & three music tracks, it lasts for just over 6 minutes, 16-9 aspect ratio. I decided some time ago that pictures taken in my home were getting monotonous so I have used a home made background, I bought a white roller blind off Ebay for £8 including postage, I already had an artists easel, bought for a previous project & a length of wooden battening from a previous project. The roller blind could have done with being meter longer, but other than that I thought it worked well, see attached picture. The resulting images used in the show were obviously cropped.

Finally the file size is 77mb.

Yachtsman1.

The link is-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqilbc9o2v5wh0p/Paillard%20Bolex%20H16%20Reflex%20Conversion..zip?dl=0

post-5560-0-28363500-1435070105_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

As it is commercially advantageous to display my lamp on YouTube, I have made another version with acceptable (to YouTube) music. It doesn't match the action as the first version, but for those who want to watch without downloading, I apologise for having to substitute the final 2 tracks which were "Eye of the Tiger" & "Eve of the War" from War of the Worlds, which if you know them, you can turn the sound down & hum the tunes, but I don't think you could match Richard Burton's dulcet tones ;););)

Yachtsman1.