WnSoft Forums

Enhancement request

hans3000

Hallo,

well I've already sent in 3 add-on wishes, but right now would like to ask to fix an additional difficulty.

I've generated a large slide show with several sound tracks. After all I've recognized that I have used the same sound three times :huh: . Than I have to search the file number, where the sounds starts.

My suggestion, create an project overview .txt file with the following information:

Picture number, (picturepath\picture name), personal settings yes/no, if yes -> soundfile, Run application .exe, tansition, timing

Thanks Hans

Hi, Hans,

Some of this information (image name and path, and timing info) is available in spreadsheet format through my "Adjustor" model (available on Beechbrook). I have been thinking of adding other customized information as well, as you described, but it is a big job, and I haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe next fall when I'm looking around for something to do! :D

Actually, I've been hoping Igor would add this tabular capability to PTE to save me the effort. :)