WnSoft Forums

Thank you for all the help...

Hello All,

I have purchased PTE 4.20 about three weeks ago and with the help of this forum I have been able to complete my first presentation. So I just wanted to say thanks to all the great folks that are a part of this forum.

I would like to share my presentation with you all and get some feed back as soon as I am succesfull in uploading it to the Beechbrook site. I tried it once and nothing happened so I emailed them for help. :unsure: We'll see what happens.

Thanks for all your help.

Mehmet

Welcome Mehmet.

Congratulations on completing your first project! I'm sure you'll get lots of viewers and many comments.

Let us know when it's up on the Beechbrook site. Some people get notified, but posting here would be a good clue too.

Mehmet

it takes a bit to establish the connection to the Beechbrook site

and it takes quite a while to upload the file -- make sure you have the view status bar checked so you can see the progress

and only click the button to upload once

ken

Well, finally success at uploading my file to Beechbrook site. Big thanks go to Bill for being so patient and helpfull. Thanks to dagrace and Ken Cox. My first slide show is now available for viewing. It is a big file. That is a lesson learned. I have to keep my future slide shows a bit smaller than this one. The file name is "Bonaire 2004". Constructive criticism is welcome. :) Enjoy.