WnSoft Forums

No Music

fotografer

I am trying to add music to my show, but for some reason it isn't accepting my MP3 files. It comes back as a 00.00 time duration for the music and won't play - even though they are 4 meg files that play fine thru other applications.

I'd used the same file previously in a show with no problem, but after upgrading to 4.20, it won't accept any music files. Not sure if it's an upgrade issue or something else - but that's the only thing that had changed.

Any clues as to what could be the problem?

Thanks <_<

Ken,

I've tried several other MP3s also - I'd just mentioned that I'd used that particular one before since I knew that it had worked previously so as to alleviate any doubt that it was the MP3 itself that wasn't working. I've tried both downloaded files and files ripped from my own CDs with the same result this time in trying to create a show.

Thanks for the response though :rolleyes:

yes, tried making a new show with same images & new name - still won't work. Other shows play but I don't usually save them other than as the finished product.

In the synchronize music option - when I go to custom sych - it says to add music files when I have already added 1 or 2.

I've tried both ways synched & unsynched same results - it seems that p2e isn't recognizing the mp3 files when they've been added. Also have done restarts and all the standard checks for program problems.

Tried going back to a previous version, but only the current version will start up.

It worked marginally about a month ago - was picky with what MP3s it would use even then.

Would a system restore change EVERYTHING, even quickbooks files to that date? Not even sure if I have that set, as I'm usually a Mac person, so most windows system settings are greek to me.

Just about the only thing I use this PC for is P2E and quickbooks. Have been using P2E for at least 2 years, so I'm pretty well versed in the in's & out's of it, so that's why I'm stumped as to this current problem.

Foto

now are you going to move foraward one version at a time and see if problem comes back??

there may be a sleeping bug that Igor can eliminate, but he cant do it without data

there are too many features coming on board in the 4.3 versions not to take advantage of them

hang in there B)

ken