Sound Allocation

wedford

Hi Igor/Admin,

FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW,

FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW,

FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOWWWWW,

WHICH NOBODY CAN DENY!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about using all "upper case" but I just want to make sure my sentiments are "loud and clear"

I do have one tiny "wish" though (it may even already be possible but with PTE having so many features available ...) Anyhow, the question I have is - is there a way to add songs or sounds and

designate beginning and ending slides and have PTE automatically distribute the time spacing. And if so with more than a single song ?

Or, when "permitting control of the show" is there a way to "synchronize" the music - instead of starting the show over?

Again, GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Wedford,

You asked:

is there a way to add songs or sounds and

designate beginning and ending slides and have PTE automatically distribute the time spacing. And if so with more than a single song ?

One way to accomplish this would be to create separate shows for each song, and "splice" them together using the "run application after last slide" feature in Project Options / Advanced.

It is also possible to set up the timing for each song by fiddling with the parameters in my "Adjustor" model.

Igor has promised to look into advanced timeline features in a future version of PTE, and I suspect this is one feature he will address as it has been requested on numerous occasions.

when "permitting control of the show" is there a way to "synchronize" the music - instead of starting the show over?

I don't understand the second question. When using "permit control ...", the show is always in sync, even when one uses the controls.

Hi Al,

Thanks for the response, good idea about "stringing" already "music timed" shows together. And while I'm sure with some adjusting the desired effect would be possible it's nice to know that in the future it might be possible with a built in program feature. (It's your fault Igor, we're not ungratefull, you've just spoiled us.)

By the way Al, speaking of spoiling - any chance on a revision of the "PTE Tutorial". You did a GREAT job with it!

Please disregard the "permitting control of show" while "synchronized" question - I LOST MY MIND! (AGAIN)