WnSoft Forums

Problems

Ron

Hello, I think I have encounted a bug in this ver.4.30 ,Iam on win 2000 and useing Photoshop7 .After making a small test slide show and saving it on the desk topcalling it TEST.Every time I start P/Shop7, up comes this slide Show. When

I was making the slide show I ticked the box RUN EXTERAL APPLICATION inthe custemize slid box.I

have deleated the slide show TEST, but the problem remains Hopefully I can can get over this problem

by re-installing photoshop7.But I thought I had best bring this to your attention,Ilove the PTE, this is my first Major problem

I hope you could please help me

Yours greatfully Ron

Ron,

I don't seem to be able to replicate your problem on my Win 2000. Doesn't mean I don't believe you, but it is probably something peculiar to your own particular setup. :huh:

And, I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions, either, as to how to resolve it, except for maybe reinstalling PS, making sure no other applications are open, as you said you were going to try. These tricky problems can be very frustrating.

Good luck! :)

Have you tried running a search for your file TEST, then deleting it?

Ron [uK]